Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Vagrant Intervention

Sigh.. So sitting waiting 4 the bus. (Another sign I think saying tht public transport jus aint 4 me). I see an elderly man approaching the bench upon which I was seated. I subconsciously averaged the man 2 perhaps be a bit down on his luck... but nothing more. He bends over nxt 2 me 2 pick up a ciggarette butt on the ground. And just as the wheels start turnin n the vagrant alert starts sounding in my head, he flashes his head over, kisses my poor exposed knee, jumps bk and grins a toothless grin. I jump a mile up & a mile bk, pushin ppl off the bench. I am only able 2 muster d dreadest cut eye available 2 me while having an internal hygiene motivated break down. Thank goodness 4 hand sanitizer.

Please be advised that this post is on behalf of Johanna Daniel.

MTLASA

1 comment: